Building Automation Systems
Looking for a way to conserve resources, cut costs, and increase productivity? Let Tucker Mechanical assist with planning, designing, and installing a Building Automation System (BAS) that will help you take complete control over your facility.
Our factory-certified automation designers, technicians, and electricians provide specialized building automation and controls services that can make a significant difference in your facility’s comfort, productivity, and energy efficiency. We have experience designing and installing BAS ranging from the latest Internet-based open-architecture technologies to integrating with complex pneumatic systems.
- Complete system design and integration
- Preventive and critical maintenance
- Ongoing technical support
- Automated controls for multiple building systems
- HVAC and Chillers
- Low temperature
- Process piping
- Access control
Why Tucker Mechanical?
With over 60 years of experience providing exceptional service in Connecticut, Tucker Mechanical is an independent supplier of quality direct digital control (DDC) and BAS. Utilizing the latest equipment in advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic and automated control technologies, we help minimize the cost of operating your building environment without sacrificing occupant comfort.
We are proud to represent one of the largest and most trusted BAS system manufacturers in the industry that will provide the right solution to meet virtually all of your operating goals. Put it all together and you have a package of superior services that can make a significant difference in your facility’s comfort, productivity, and energy efficiency.
Our advantages include:
- Flexibility – we offer custom-designed building automation and control, and client-tailored preventative maintenance and monitoring programs to help meet client needs and objectives.
- Quick response – Our team of highly-trained field engineers can quickly respond to emergency service needs.
- Problem solving – We offer customized building automation and control solutions for virtually all commercial HVAC control needs.
- Working with clients – For the customer who likes to be involved, we provide owner-assisted design-build systems.
- Advanced technology solutions – We can provide sophisticated BAS controls that improve building performance. Our specialists can also integrate and upgrade existing control systems.